Friday, May 8, 2009

It's alive!

Minnesocia has real people in it! PEOPLE! But don't worry, there's no Soylent Green in this or any other episode of Minnesocia...

In case you haven't seen it before, Minnesocia is a somewhat-weekly roundup of what people are looking at and talking about when it comes to social media in and around Minnesota. So please, have a look and let me know what you think!



Special thanks to @kareemy, @cydneyw, @arikhanson, @rickmahn and @lulugrimm for their help in producing this episode of Minnesocia.

5 comments:

  1. Great work, Justin! Love it as you are putting a face on SM in Minnesota. First of its kind. I am a new viewer and fan of the show. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Justin. I hope you can keep this up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what I mean by that is I'm looking forward to the next one. Not to imply that you are a slacker or something. heheh ;)

    ReplyDelete